New to Dragonfly Yoga + Wellness?
Dragonfly is currently offering a large schedule of livestream classes, and we are using Zoom. Just visit dragonflyyogawellness.com and click on our Class Schedule, and then you’ll be able to signup for our classes through MindBody. You can also use the MindBody app. Please sign up at least 30 minutes ahead of class start time, so that we can make sure you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Zoom link and code to join. Make sure you have the Zoom app installed, and that you have set up a free account of your own on Zoom. It’s the App Store Zoom icon that says “Zoom; Meet Happy” (Zoom for meetings).
- Arrive 10 min early and introduce yourself to the teacher. Let the teacher know if you have any health concerns, joint issues, blood pressure issues, chronic illness, or pain in your body so that they can help you modify as needed.
- Wear comfortable clothes and a fitted shirt that will not slip overhead if you bend over. Wear layers.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Bring: a mat or rent one from the studio, a water bottle, layered clothing, and a towel if you are attending a vigorous class. We supply all of the props you will need.
- Livermore: Located downtown, plan a few minutes to park on the street.
Note: We have agreements with all of the bank parking lots on Second Street so that Dragonfly students may park in the lots after the banks are closed. Look for our Dragonfly hanging sign at Foresters Hall on 171 South J Street. We are located upstairs.
- Meet someone new. Dragonfly students are warm and friendly people. Welcome to the tribe!
- Don’t worry. Every yoga master took a first class! Enjoy your visit and ask your instructor for whatever you need.
We’d love to answer them. Send us an email. Give us a ring: 925-961-7057
Have you signed up for our new student special?
One Month Unlimited Yoga Classes for $40
Take unlimited yoga classes for one month for only $40! Try out the many styles of yoga classes, and meet the teachers on this two week trial. (For students new to Dragonfly only.)