WELLNESS COACHING & AYURVEDIC COUNSELING
AT DRAGONFLY: New Offerings Below!
“Tell me. What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” –Mary Oliver
Our habits determine our character. Our choices determine our destiny.
Your life is waiting for you to connect with it. Begin by embracing habits that support healing, strength and wellness: making better choices that align you with your true nature, your journey.
- Are stress and overwhelm dominating your life?
- Is extra weight, digestive trouble, chronic pain, insomnia or another health issue draining your energy?
- Is your life going in a direction you intended?
- Is it a challenge to change the course of your life, or to stay the course?
Many of us wake up one day and find ourselves wondering:
How did I get here? And how do I get where I really want to be?
Nicole Matthiesen is a Health and Wellness coach and an Ayurvedic Health Counselor. She was led to the sister sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda in her search for a healthier and more fulfilling life. The deep healing and transformation she experienced by embracing these traditions has inspired her to share this knowledge and support others on their own journey towards more balance, better health and happier lives.
Nicole offers a variety of wellness options below, in addition to customized private wellness packages tailored to your needs and your time.
Request a free strategy session with Nicole to help you choose the best option for you.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free session.
R. I. S. E. Four-Week Wellness Coaching Package
Join Nicole for a new, four-week program for improving health and well-being, and take the steps to move forward. Let’s work together to help you:
R. I. S. E. above any obstacles, old habits and stuck places. You’ll receive:
Reconnection to your heart’s desires to fuel the fire of your wellness journey
Insight into what’s preventing you from moving forward
Strategies for overcoming these obstacles and taking steps towards better health
Essential tools for continuing progress on your journey
This package consists of four meetings (either via phone or Zoom video conference)
One Initial Meeting: 90 minutes
From Nicole: “I’ve often found that people have health goals such as losing weight or eating healthier, but they may not be aware of the deeper desire behind that goal. And connecting with that deeper objective is key to making long-term changes. Discovering these deep-seated desires will be the basis of our first call and will help us to then create a strategy that aligns with your unique needs and strengths.”
Three Weekly Follow-Up Meetings: 40 minutes each
Changing our habits is like steering a ship. We need to be constantly course correcting for unexpected weather changes and unforeseen obstacles to get where we want to go. We’ll check in each week to:
–Reflect on what’s working
–Acknowledge what’s not working
–Make adjustments to your plan to keep you on course.
During these follow-up calls, you’ll learn how to adjust your plans effectively and be provided the tools to make any necessary course corrections.
COST: $397 for all four sessions.
Just click the button below, and choose PRIVATES from the submenu to buy a Wellness Package.
Ayurveda, literally, “science of life,” is the world’s oldest holistic healing system, originating in India at least 5,000 years ago. Outlawed in India by British imperialists in 1833, it was preserved in rural areas of India by traditional Ayurvedic families. Almost two centuries later and half a world away, modern science is now recognizing the incredible efficacy of Ayurvedic practices in healing disease and imbalances of the modern world.
At its foundation, Ayurveda seeks to restore balance to a person’s natural constitution, or prakriti. Everyone’s prakriti consists of the three doshas or bio-energies–Kapha, Vata, and Pitta–in varying proportions. When one or more of these doshas is out of balance, this can cause illness and lead to disease.
Ayurveda has personally healed me on many levels, and has brought me a sense of empowerment and deep joy that I didn’t know was possible.
If you are interested in learning how Ayurveda can improve your well-being and empower you to take charge of your health, Nicole can provide a free 15-minute consultation to talk with you and answer your questions.
If you’re ready to jump in, a full consultation will provide you with:
–A better understanding of your personal prakriti or unique state of balance
–A basic knowledge of what the doshas are, how they get out of balance, and how they can be restored to balance
–Recommendations, both lifestyle and dietary, to help you bring more balance to your constitution
All clients will be required to fill out a confidential Wellness Questionnaire before consultations.
Initial Consultations (90 min) $195
Follow-up consultations (30 min) $65
First-Timer Package (150 min) $310
This package includes an initial 90-minute consultation and two 30-minute follow-up consultations/coaching sessions to be completed within a 3- to 5-month time period.
Wellness Package (210 min) $425
This package includes an initial 90-minute consultation and four 30-minute follow-up consultations/coaching sessions to be completed in a 6-month time period (unless otherwise arranged).
Just click the button below, and choose PRIVATES from the submenu to buy a Wellness Package.
NEW Thrive + Shine
A 12-Week Immersion Course for Vibrant Health,
Inspired Living and Deep Fulfillment
Beginning June 30, 2020
With the many demands and distractions of life pulling us in so many directions, it often seems impossible to find time or space for self-care or personal growth. Somehow, these necessities of a joyful, healthy life always end up on the bottom of our to-do list.
The ancient principles of Ayurveda have so much wisdom to offer our modern lives. In this course, you’ll learn and practice the key habits of Ayurveda that will transform the way you live, think, eat, breathe, move, feel, love. These habits will teach you how to align with your natural rhythms so that you can thrive and shine every day.
How Does It Work?
WEEKLY WEBINAR: You’ll receive a video lesson about a new habit each week. You’ll learn how the habit helps you, and how you can start working on it immediately. You’ll have a few days to work on adopting this habit on your own and then…
WEEKLY LIVE MEETINGS: We’ll meet either in-person or via video conference for 75 minutes. During this time we’ll:
- Review webinar content and answer any questions about the new habit
- Dive deep into one or more techniques from cutting-edge behavior change psychology that will help you adopt the new habit
- Engage in group coaching sessions where we’ll troubleshoot challenges as they arise in a non-judgmental environment
- Inspire and be inspired, share and learn, support and be supported by fellow thrivers going on this journey with you
ALL KINDS OF SUPPORT
- One-on-One Coaching Calls: You’ll participate in THREE one-on-one coaching calls with me during the course. During these 30-minute calls, we will tackle any specific challenges coming up for you.
- Group Coaching: As mentioned above, I’ll be group coaching during the live meetings. When you or someone else speaks up with a specific question or challenge, I’ll coach on the spot during our meeting. Whether it’s your question or not, you’ll start to learn problem-solving skills for your challenges and for your life.
- Group Evolution: Some of the most valuable support you’ll receive is from your fellow course participants. Studies have shown that when a group changes together, they have 7 times more success in making and sustaining those changes over the long term than someone who tries to make the changes on their own. Even if you’re an introvert like me, you’ll be astonished at how powerful the group work will be while on this journey.
- Additional Topical Workshops: We’ll do at least one or two special workshops during each 12-week round depending on what’s showing up for the group. Previous topics included Discovering Your Core Values, Setting Personal Boundaries, Healing Meditation Tools, etc.
- Morning Rituals: We’ll have at least two 20-30 minute sessions that introduce either an asana sequence, pranayama or meditation practice.
- Prep School: Before you begin this journey, you’ll get tips for getting the most out of your time in Thrive + Shine and learn a little bit about our approach and what to expect in the coming weeks.
- Accountability Partner (optional): You’ll have (and be) an accountability partner with whom you’ll check in at least once a week. You’ll keep each other motivated, on-track and accountable.
- Group Forum: You’ll be part of a private forum with your fellow thrivers where you can talk with each other about what’s working and what’s not. You’ll share successes, challenges, support and your own tips that you’ll come up with along the way.
- Support Hub: You’ll have access to other support materials such as handouts, reading materials, tracking worksheets, recipes, etc. to help guide you into embracing each new habit and to sustain motivation.
What you can expect to gain from Thrive + Shine:
The Thrive + Shine course is designed as a system for bringing order to the chaos in your life. This is a system you can use for your entire life, and that you can improve upon and customize to fit your specific needs.
As part of this system you’ll learn:
+The habits that help to organize your physiology so that you can live a life of purpose rather than a life of putting out fires. You’ll understand why these habits are so effective from both an Ayurvedic and modern science perspective.
+ Tools for adopting new habits and the intuitive skills that will help you align your life with routines, food and activities that support your wellbeing
+ Skills for building confidence and staying in integrity with your values and priorities
+ The language of your unique constitution (the doshas) so that you are attuned to the innate gift of self-balancing and self-healing
+ Methods for working through emotional blocks and outdated behavior patterns that inevitably show up when we work on habit change
+ Confidence in your ability to overcome obstacles and handle challenging situations
+ A new sense of deep self-respect and self-compassion that radiates outward and can profoundly impact the people who surround you
And last but DEFINITELY not LEAST, you’ll gain:
+ A community of like-minded people who support you in realizing more your personal evolution. This is perhaps one of the most essential components to making long-lasting changes–even if you’re one of those people who thinks they have to do everything on their own.
Please email us at email@example.com to sign up for a free call with Nicole to find out if this course is a good fit for you!