New to Dragonfly Yoga + Wellness?
A few tips to make your first trip to Dragonfly:
- Arrive 10 min early and introduce yourself to the teacher. Let the teacher know if you have any health concerns, joint issues, blood pressure issues, chronic illness, or pain in your body so that they can help you modify as needed.
- Wear comfortable clothes and a fitted shirt that will not slip overhead if you bend over. Wear layers.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Bring: a mat or rent one from the studio, a water bottle, layered clothing, and a towel if you are attending a vigorous class. We supply all of the props you will need.
- Located downtown, plan a few minutes to park on the street. Look for our Dragonfly hanging sign on J Street. We are located upstairs.
- Meet someone new. Dragonfly students are warm and friendly people. Welcome to the tribe!
- Don’t worry. Every yoga master took a first class! Enjoy your visit and ask your instructor for whatever you need.
We’d love to answer them. Send us an email. Give us a ring: 925-580-1716
Have you signed up for our new student special?
2 weeks for $25
Take unlimited yoga classes for two weeks, for only $25! Try out the many styles of yoga classes, and meet the teachers on this two week trial. (For students new to Dragonfly only.)